We will only keep your information as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Collection of Personal Information
When you create a ID-furnicraft account, or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, the personal information we collect may include your:
– Delivery Address
– Email Address
– Contact Number
– Mobile Number
– Date of Birth
You must only submit to us, our authorized agent or the Platform, information which is accurate and complete and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes (more information below). We reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the information provided by you.
We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit the information to us. If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services. You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time as described below.
If you provide personal information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers), for some or all the following purposes:
– To process orders you submit through the Platform, whether the products are sold by ID-furnicraft. Payments that you make through the Platform for products, whether sold by ID-furnicraft, will be processed by our agent;
– To deliver the products you have purchased through the Platform, whether sold by ID-furnicraft. We may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier), whether the product is sold through the Platform by ID-furnicraft;
– To update you on the delivery of the products, whether sold through the Platform by ID-furnicraft, and for customer support purposes;
– To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
– Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Platform; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customize them for users; identify visitors on the Platform; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behavior; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
– When you register an account with ID-furnicraft or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or third party sellers’ products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
– In exceptional circumstances ID-furnicraft may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
ID-furnicraft may share your personal information with third parties and our affiliates for the abovementioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by ID-furnicraft. In sharing your personal information with them, we endeavor to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal information only for as long as they need your personal information to achieve the abovementioned purposes.
In disclosing or transferring your personal information to third parties and our affiliates located overseas, ID-furnicraft take steps to ensure that the receiving jurisdiction has in place a standard of protection accorded to personal information.
ID-furnicraft does not engage into the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties.